Sunday 26 December 2010

Mas...

It’s about your city. About place where you live. About the atmosphere you love. about everything making me fall in love too. fall so deep.



It’s about every street we pass, about every time we spend. Together.

I love the way you dress up- so messy, the way you use your helmet that different from the others, the way you take care of me . I love the fact that you call me sister,

Brother, thanks for calling me sister.

masofa & deknada




#written on my holiday in Jogja. written after I spent my holiday with him :)

3 comments:

  1. Hoohoo... Jogja bersama saudara memang tak terlupakan... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cieeee,,, cihuuyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @apokpak: iyaaaa :)
    @masfahmi: apa siiih :D

    ReplyDelete

jangan cuma baca, tapi komen juga ya